Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finally Back!

Polar Protection
2.5 X 3.5


Romeo
2.5 X 3.5

Gertie
2.5 X 3.5

Sheepish
2.5 X 3.5

Out to Pasture
2.5 X 3.5


So just where has the time gone? I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. Moving to Valencia was hard for me - painting wise. I'm now back in the saddle and will post some things that I have done in the hiatus. Also I'm committing to posting on a regular basis again. I'll see how it goes but I hope at least once a week. I've recently found some wonderful and inspirational groups to paint with so that should be a great help. I'll share more about them in the future.

One of the things I've done to keep in practice is a series of ACT cards (aka: ACEOs) with the theme of "Compassion". They've all been animals so far but I intend to add human subjects as well in the near future. In case you're not familiar with ATCs read this link for an explanation.

Please contact me for purchase of originals at bstegora@mac.com

No comments: